The Chart of the Day belongs to Sovran Self Storage (SSS). I found the self storage stock by using Barchart to sort today's 52 week high list first for the highest numbers of new highs in the last month, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 11/20 the stock gained 9.62%.
Sovran Self Storage, Inc. is a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust which acquires, owns and manages self-storage properties.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 10.14% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 64.96%
- Technical support level at 107.39
- Recently traded at 109.64 with a 50 day moving average of 102.71
- Market Cap $3.97 billion
- P/E 23.15
- Dividend yield 3.11%
- Revenue expected to grow 12.30% this year and another 10.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 19.60% this year, an additional 11.70% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 4.00% of the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy, 5 buy and 4 hold recommendations on the stock