The Chart of the Day is Ocean Shore (OSHC). I found the New Jersey based back stock by using Barchat to sort today's 52 Week High list first for the highest number of new highs in the last month then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 12/29 the stock gained 4.03%.
Ocean Shore Holding Co. is the holding company for Ocean City Home Bank, a federal savings bank headquartered in Ocean City, New Jersey. The Bank operates a total of six full-service banking offices in southern New Jersey.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 6.84$% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 69.75%
- Technical support level at 17.01
- Recently traded at 17.80 with a 50 day moving average of 16.87
- Market Cap $113.92 million
- P/E 15.77
- Dividend yield 1.38%
- Revenue expected to grow 2.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 14.30% this year and another .90% next year
- Only 1 Wall Street analysts has a hold recommendation on the stock
- On Motley Fool the individual investor following the stock voted 7 to 0 that the stock will beat the market