The Chart of the Day belongs to Digital Realty Trust (DLR). I found the high tech realty stock by using Barchart to sort the 52 week high list first for stocks with the highest number of new highs in the last month, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 12/17 the stock gained 5.89%.
Digital Realty Trust (DLR) owns, acquires, repositions and manages technology-related real estate. The Company's properties contain applications and operations critical to the day-to-day operations of technology industry tenants.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 11.86% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 69.17%
- technical support level at 76.30
- Recently traded at 78.00 with a 50 day moving average of 73.56
- Market Cap $10.60 billion
- P/E 15.20
- Dividend yield 4.41%
- Revenue expected to grow 8.70% this year and another 15.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 4.70% this year, an additional 6.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 7.50% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 7 strong buy, 1 buy, 5 hold and 2 sell recommendations on the stock