The Chart of the Day belongs to AerCap Holdings (AER). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks with the best technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/2 the stock gained 17.24%.
AerCap Holdings is an integrated global aviation company with a leading market position in aircraft and engine leasing, trading and parts sales.They also provides aircraft management services and performs aircraft and engine maintenance, repair and overhaul services and aircraft disassemblies through its certified repair stations.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 3 new highs and up 1.81% in the last year
- Relative Strength Index 64.38%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 47.39
- Recently traded at 4993 with a 50 day moving average of 46.90
- Market Cap $10.60 billion
- P/E 8.95
- Revenue expected to grow 40.70% this year and another 2.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 11.10% this year, an additional 2.60% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 4.10% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 6 buy and 3 hold recommendations on this stock