The Chart of the Day belongs to Spirit AeroSystems (SPR). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks with the best technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/8 the stock gained 4.93%.
Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) is the world's largest independent supplier of commercial airplane assemblies and components. In addition to its Kansas facility, Spirit has operations in Tulsa and McAlester, Okla., Prestwick, Scotland, and Samlesbury, England. In the U.S., Spirit's core products include fuselages, pylons, nacelles and wing components. Additionally, Spirit provides aftermarket customer support services, including spare parts, maintenance/repair/overhaul, and fleet support services in North America and Europe. Spirit Europe produces wing components for a host of customers, including Airbus.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 9.07% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.48%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 54.75
- Recently traded at 56.02 with a 50 day moving average of 52.61
- Market Cap $7.71 billion
- P/E 14.67
- Revenue expected to grow 3.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 8.70% this year, an additional 5.20% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 12.40% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong buy, 5 buy 5 hold a 1 sell recommendation on the stock