The Chart of the Day belongs to Interactive Brokers Group (IBKR). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks with the best technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to find the chart I liked. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 4/22 the stock gained 8.96%.
Interactive Brokers Group is an automated global electronic market maker and broker specializing in routing orders and executing and processing trades in securities, futures and foreign exchange instruments on more than 70 electronic exchanges and trading venues around the world. As a market maker, they provide liquidity at these marketplaces and, as a broker, they provide professional traders and investors with direct access to stocks, options, futures, forex and bonds from a single IB Universal AccountSM.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 8.42% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.71%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 3612
- Recently traded at 37.73 with a 50 day moving average of 34.55
- Market Cap $2.21 billion
- P/E 174.33
- Dividend yield 1.09%
- Revenue expected to grow 13.00% this year and another 28.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 41.20% this year, an additional 102.80% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 10.00% for the next 10 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock (note that most Wall Street firms do not like to make reports on other Wall Street firms)