The Chart of the Day belongs to IMAX Corp (IMAX). I found the stock by sorting today's All Time High list for the stocks having he best technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 4/6 the stock gained 7.99%.
Imax Corporation is an entertainment technology company, with particular emphasis on film and digital imaging technologies including giant-screen images, 3D presentations, post-production and digital projection. They design and manufacture projection and sound systems for giant-screen theaters and are a producer and distributor of films for giant-screen theaters. They also design and manufacture high performance digital image delivery systems in the form of digital projectors capable of projecting quality images on large screens from any video, computer or HDTV source.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 9.92% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.83%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 38.18
- Recently traded at 41.40 with a 50 day moving average of 36.59
- Market Cap $ 2.89 billion
- P/E 68.88
- Revenue expected t grow 22.20% this year and another 7.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 54.70% this year, an additional 16.40% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 19.90% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy, 7 buy, 3 hold and 1 under perform recommendation on the stock