The Chart of the Day belongs to Cytec Industries (CYT). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks with the highest technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/19 the stock gained 14.74%.
Cytec Industries Inc. is a global specialty chemicals and materials company focused on developing, manufacturing and selling value-added products with sales. The company's products serve a diverse range of end markets including aerospace, adhesives, automotive and industrial coatings, chemical intermediates, inks, mining and plastics. The Company use its technology and application development expertise to create chemical and material solutions that are formulated to perform specific and important functions in the finished products of their customers.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signal
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 7..98% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 73.25%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 58.18
- Recently traded at 60.47 with a 50 day moving average of 55.51
- Market Cap $4.32 billion
- P/E 19.18
- Dividend yield .85%
- Revenue expected to row 5.90% this year and another 7.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 10.80% this year, an additional 14.30% next year and continue to compound annually at a rate of 10.52% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 5 buy and 3 hold recommendations on the stock.