The Chart of the Day belongs to Eagle Phamaceutical (EGRX). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks with the highest technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled another buy on 5/4 the stock gained 11.78%.
Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company. It focuses on developing and commercializing injectable products primarily in the critical care and oncology areas in the United States. The Company markets EP-1101 to treat heparin-induced thrombocytopenia. It develops EP-3101, EP-3102, Ryanodex and EP-4104. Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is based in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 5 new highs and up 7.89% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 69.84%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 60.39
- Recently traded at 65.28 with a 50 day moving average of 52.52
- Market Cap $ 994.21 million
- P/E 1,066
- Revenue expected to grow 169.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 653.30% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy and 2 buy recommendations on the stock