The Chart of the Day belongs to ZAGG (ZAGG). I found the electronic products component stock by using Barchart to sort today's New High list by technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts, Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/7 the stock gained 32.98%.
ZAGG Inc. designs, manufactures and distributes protective clear coverings and accessories for consumer electronic and hand-held devices, worldwide. ZAGG's flagship brand, the invisibleSHIELD, is a protective, high-tech patented film covering, designed for iPods, laptops, cell phones, digital cameras, PDAs, watch faces, GPS systems, gaming devices and other items. The patent-pending invisibleSHIELD application is the first scratch protection solution of its kind on the market, and has sold over one million units. Currently, ZAGG offers over 2,500 precision pre-cut designs with a lifetime replacement warranty through online channels, resellers, college bookstores, Mac stores and mall kiosks. The company continues to increase its product lines to offer additional electronic accessories to its tech-savvy customer base, as well as an expanded array of invisibleSHIELD products for other industries.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 6 new highs and up 14.42% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 73.41%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 9.40
- Recently traded at 10.03 with a 50 day moving average of 8.27
- Market Cap $295.40 million
- P/E 10.98
- Revenue expected to grow 4.40% this year and another 5.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 76.50% this year, an additional 13.30% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 10.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 2 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock