The Chart of the Day belongs to The Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated (COKE). I found the soft drink stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for the stocks with the highest Weighted Alpha then again for stock with technical buy signals of 80% or better, Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 9/8 the stock gained 12.13%.
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated is engaged in the production, marketing and distribution of carbonated and noncarbonated beverages, primarily products of The Coca-Cola Company, Atlanta, Georgia.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart buy signals
- 152.90+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 19.13% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.78%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 167.86
- Recently traded at 185.31 with a 50 day moving average of 161.16
- Market Cap $1.72 billion
- P/E 36.15
- Dividend yield .59%
- Analysts haven't release revenue projections
- Earnings are estimated to increase 29.20% this year and an additional 33.90% next year
- The lone analysts issued a hold recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors on Motley Fool voted 600 to 48 for the stock to beat the market