The Chart of the Day belongs to iRadimed (IRMD). I found the medical instrument stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for the highest Weighted Alpha then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. Next I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 9/18 the stock gained 5.16%.
iRadimed Corporation engages in developing, manufacturing, marketing, and distributing magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) compatible products. It offers non-magnetic intravenous (IV) infusion pump systems, IV tubing sets, IV poles, wireless remote displays/controls under the mRidium name; side car pump modules; dose error reduction systems; Masimo SET SpO2 monitoring products; and MRI Pulse oximeters, and MRI oximeter remotes and displays under the iMagox name used during MRI procedures. iRadimed Corporation is headquartered in Winter Park, Florida.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% BArchart technical buy signals
- 248.40+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above ts 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 5 new highs and up 9.60% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.99%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 25.47
- Recently traded at 27.42 with a 50 day moving average of 24.01
- Market Cap $ 300.80 million
- P/E 84.39
- Revenue expected to grow 92.90% this year and another 20.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 20.60% next year
- The lone Wall Street analysts following the stock has a strong buy recommendation
- The individual investor on Motley Fool voted 6 to 2 for the stock to beat the market