The Chart of the Day belongs to Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES). I found the stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list for the stocks with the best technical buy signals, then used he Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/5 the stock rose 10.93%.
Zoe's Kitchen Inc. operates as a fast casual restaurant concept serving Mediterranean-style food. The company operates a range of restaurant formats, including in-line, end-cap, and free-standing restaurants. It also grants licenses to qualified franchisees to construct and operate Zoe's Kitchen restaurants. Zoe's Kitchen, Inc. is based in Plano, Texas.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 20.35% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 77.09%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 39.18
- Recently traded at 44.28 with a 50 day moving average of 33.36
- Market Cap $778.21
- P/E 548.86
- Revenue expected to grow 29.80% this year and another 23.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 300.00% this year, an additional 100.00% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 30.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 1 buy and 4 hold recommendations on the stock