The Chart of the Day belongs to Azz Inc (AZZ). I found the stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list for the stocks having the highest technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/13 the stock gained 9.05%.
Azz Incorporated is an electrical equipment and components manufacturer serving the global growth markets of power generation, transmission and distribution, and industrial markets as well as a provider of hot dip galvanizing services to the steel fabrication market nationwide.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 10.58% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.38%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 48.54
- Recently traded at 52.05 with a 50 day moving average of 47.62
- Market Cap $ 1.34 billion
- P/E 19.68
- Dividend yield 1.21%
- Revenue expected to grow 9.50% this year and another 6.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 11.50% this year, an additional 20.00% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 10.10% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy and a hold recommendation on the stock