The Chart of the Day belongs to Cardinal Financial (CFNL). I found the stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list for the stocks with the highest technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts.
Cardinal Financial Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its bank subsidiaries, Cardinal Financial Corporation pursues a community banking strategy by offering a broad range of banking products to individuals,professionals and small to medium-sized businesses, with an emphasis on personalized service and local decision-making authority.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter by signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 4.06% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 61.56%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 20.81
- Recently traded at 21.29 with a 50 day moving average of 20.55
- Market Cap $684.26 million
- P/E 14.86
- Dividend yield 2.09%
- Revenue expected to increase 13.40% this year and another 2.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 36.00% this year, an additional 3.70% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 18.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 buy and 5 hold recommendation on the stock