The Chart of the Day belongs to Xencor (XNCR). I found the bio-pharmaceutical stock by using Barchart to sort the All Time High list for the stocks with the highest technical buy signals, then used the flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/15 the stock gained 43.47%.
Xencor Inc. is a clinical-stage bio-pharmaceutical company. It develops antibodies for the treatment of autoimmune diseases, asthma and allergic diseases, and cancer. Xencor Inc. is based in Monrovia, California.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 28.69% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 77.76%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 21.40
- Recently traded at 21.98 with a 50 day moving average of 16.80
- Market Cap $887.11 million
- Revenue expected to decrease 23.50% this year and decrease again by another 3.20% next year
- Earnings are estimated to decrease by 38.5% this year and increase again by 1.40% next year
- Despite this poor projections Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy and 2 buy recommendations on the stock