The Chart of the Day belongs to 2U Inc (TWOU). I found the intenet software stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list for the stocks with the highest technical buy signals then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/11 the stock gained 9.64%.
2U, Inc. is an education technology company. It is a provider of cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions that enables nonprofit colleges and universities to deliver their education to students anywhere. The Company offers graduate and undergraduate degree programs in social work, science, public administration, healthcare, laws, education, and business administration. It also offers a suite of technology-enabled services including content development, student acquisition, and state authorization services, as well as application advising, student and faculty support, and in-program student field placements. 2U, Inc. is based in Landover, Maryland.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signals
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 14.55% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.83%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 33.10
- Recently traded at 31.09 with a 50 day moving average of 27.50
- Market Cap $ 1.28 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 33.40% this year and another 29340% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 23.60% this year, an additional 28.60% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 30.90% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy, 3 buy and 1 hold recommendations on the stock