The Chart of the Day belongs to LeMaitre Vascular (LMAT). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High last for the stocks with the best technical buy signals and then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/4 the stock gained 22.93%.
Lemaitre Vascular is a leading global provider of innovative devices for the treatment of peripheral vascular disease. LeMaitre develops, manufactures, and markets disposable and implantable vascular devices to address the needs of vascular surgeons and interventionalists. LeMaitre's diversified product portfolio consists of twelve well-known brand name products used in arteries and veins outside of the heart and are supported by a growing, specialized and highly trained organization of vascular sales professionals. LeMaitre Vascular offers a wide range of innovative products to vascular surgeons and interventionalists for improving procedure efficacy and minimizing patient recovery time.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 22.63% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 82.59%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 9.9
- Recently traded at 10.24 with a 50 day moving average of 8.49
- Market Cap $179.30 million
- P/E 29.70
- Dividend yield 1.63%
- Revenue expected to grow 5.40% this year and another 8.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 11.50% this year, an additional 20.70% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 14.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 2 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock