The Chart of the Day belongs to Bright Horizons Family Solutions (BFAM). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks with the best technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts.
Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc. is engaged in providing employer-sponsored child care, early education and work/life solutions. Its employer-sponsored child care programs include child care and early education centers, infant/toddler/preschool care and education, full and part-time child care, kindergarten, school-age programs, summer camps and back-up care. Bright Horizons manages child care centers for corporations, hospitals, universities and government agencies The Company operates primarily in North America, Europe and India.
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 5 new highs and up 3.47% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 65.21%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 53.01
- Recently traded at 53.95 with a 50 day moving average of 51.65
- Market Cap $3.33 billion
- P/E 36.52
- Revenue expected to grow 7.40% this year and another 8.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 20.70% this year, an additional 16.60% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 19.40% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy, 3 buy and 5 hold recommendations on the stock