The Chart of the Day belongs to Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks with the best technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/19 the stock gained 16.23%.
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. is a global coatings company engaged in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of coatings systems. The company offers waterborne and solvent borne coatings; liquid and powder coatings; and liquid coatings. It provides a range of performance and transportation coatings for manufacturers of light and commercial vehicles, the refinish aftermarket and for many industrial applications. The Company's products and services include paint, color matching tools, application technologies and customer training, support and business management systems.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 6 new highs and up 14.01% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 63.25%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 29.63
- Recently traded at 32.30 with a 50 day moving average of 29.39
- Market Cap $7.42 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 5.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 19.10% this year, an additional 27.40% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 20.02% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analyst issued 1 strong buy, 6 buy and 4 hold recommendations on the stock