The Chart of the Day belongs to Werner Enterprises (WERN). I found the stock by sorting today's All Time High list for the stocks with the best technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2.13 the stock gained 6.73%.
Werner Enterprises, Inc. is a transportation company primarily engaged in hauling truckload shipments of general commodities in both interstate and intrastate commerce. The Company operates throughout the 48 contiguous states pursuant to operating authority, both common and contract, granted by the Department of Transportation and pursuant to intrastate authority granted by various states. They also have authority to operate in the ten provinces of Canada and have through trailer service in and out of Mexico.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Bar chart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 4 new highs and up 5.01% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 67.01%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 32.07
- Recently traded at 33.11 with a 50 day moving average of 30.79
- Market Cap $2.38 billion
- P/E 23.20
- Dividend yield .63%
- Revenue predicted to grow 3.10% this year and another 6.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 17.60% this year, an additional 11.90% next year and continue to compound annually by a rate of 13.97%
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 1 buy , 15 hold and 2 under perform recommendations on the stock