The Chart of the Day belongs to Vantiv (VNTV). I found the stock by sorting today's All Time High list for the stocks with the best technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 3/18 the stock is up 1.83%,
Vantiv, Inc. is an integrated payment processor engaged in providing advanced technology solutions for businesses and financial institutions. The Company operates in two segments: Merchant Services and Financial Institution Services. Vantiv offers acquiring and processing transactions, value-added services, merchant services and reporting for electronic payment transactions. It also provides card issuer processing, payment network processing, fraud protection, card production, prepaid program management, automated teller machine driving, network gateway and switching services.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barcart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 0 and 100 day moving averages
- 3 new highs and up 1.17% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 67.59%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 36.82
- Recently traded at 3891 with a 50 day moving average of 36.06
- Market Cap $7.36 billion
- P/E 22.23
- Revenue expected to grow 15.40% this year and another 8.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 14.40% this year, an additional 12.60% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 13.78% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong buy, 15 buy, 5 hold and 1 under perform recommendation on the stock