The Chart of the Day is Watsco (WSO). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the best technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/20 the stock gained 31.92%.
Watsco, Inc. is one of the largest distributor of air conditioning and heating equipment and related parts and supplies in the United States. The company also sells products used in the refrigeration industry. Such products include condensing units, compressors, evaporators, valves, walk-in coolers and ice machines for industrial and commercial applications. The company distributes products manufactured by Copeland Compressor Corporation, Tecumseh Products Company, The Manitowoc Company, Inc. and Scotsman Industries, Inc.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 4 new highs and up 4.74% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 67.95%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 118.25
- Recently traded at 121.14 with a 50 day moving average of 112.31
- Market Cap $4.24 billion
- P/E 26.62
- Dividend yield 2.43%
- Revenue expected to grow 6.10% this year and another 5.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 16.90% this year, an additional 12.30% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 13.37% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 2 buy, 7 hold and 2 under perform recommendations on the stock