The Chart of the Day belongs to Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks with the highest technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/15 the stock gained 22.51%.
Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. is an independent provider of semiconductor packaging services and semiconductor testing services, including front-end engineering testing, wafer probing and final testing services. The company offers packaging and testing services separately and on a turnkey basis. Turnkey services consist of integrated packaging, testing and direct shipment of semiconductors to end users designated by customers. The company is able to expand the traditional scope of turnkey services to offer total semiconductor manufacturing services to customers.
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 14.87% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 73.13%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 7.30
- Recently traded at 7.89 with a 50 day moving average of 6.78
- Market Cap $12.39 billion
- P/E 14.32
- Dividend yield 2.11%
- Revenue expected to grow 10.00% this year ad another 17.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 36.10% this year, an additional 16.30% next year and continue to compound annually at a rate of 20.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued a strong buy and a hold recommendation on the stock