The Chart of the Day is Astronics (ATRO). I found the stock by sorting the New High List for frequency then flipped through the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 8/15 the stock is up 36.44%.
It is a manufacturer of specialized lighting and electronics for the cockpit, cabin and exteriors of military, commercial transport and private business jet aircraft. A major lighting and electronics supplier to the aircraft industry, its strategy is to expand from a components and subsystems supplier to an aircraft lighting systems integrator, increasing the value and content it provides to various aircraft platforms. Luminescent Systems Inc. its primary operating subsidiary which produces its aerospace and defense products.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 15.30% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 81.20%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 45.83
- Recently traded at 47.85 with a 50 day moving average of 41.36
- Market Cap $694.30 million
- P/E 27.85
- Revenue projected to grow 27.60% this year and another 32.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 41.40% this year , an additional 17.18% next year and continue to increase by 19.00% annually for the next 5 years.
- Financial Strength is B++