The Chart of the Day is Affiliated Management Group (AMG). I found the stock by sorting the New High List for frequency then used the flipchart feature to find the chart I like. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 9/10 the stock is up 9.97%.
It is an asset management holding company which acquires majority interests in mid-sized investment management firms. AMG has developed an innovative transaction structure which it believes is a superior succession planning alternative for growing mid-sized investment management firms.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 9.46% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 73.33%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 200.11
- Recently traded at 201.34 with a 50 day moving average of 185.12
- Market Cap $10.62 billion
- P/E 22.59
- Revenue projected to grow 22.50% this year and another 19.00% next year
- Earning estimated to increase 23.50% this year, an additional 16.90% next year and continue to increase annually at the rate of 16.20%
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy, 4 buy and 1 hold recommendation
- Financial Strength is B++