The Chart of the Day belongs to Sunshine Bancorp (SBCP). I found the Florida Savings & Loan stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/27 the stock gained 15.15%.
Sunshine Bancorp, Inc. operates as a savings and loan holding company. It offers deposit accounts to consumers and small businesses such as savings, NOW, money market, and certificate of deposit. The company also provides online banking services and remote deposit capture, commercial real estate and business loans. Sunshine Bancorp, Inc. is based in Plant City, Florida.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 17.36% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 82.75%
- Technical support level at 22.88
- Recently traded at 23.25 with a 50 day moving average of 20.58
- Market Cap $185 million
- P/E 44.90
- Revenue expected to grow 64.30% this year and another 9.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 24.70% next year
- Wall Street analyst issued 1 strong buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock