The Chart of the Day belongs to Essent Group (ESNT). I found the private mortgage insurance stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 1/20 the stock gained 4.36%.
Essent Group Ltd., through its subsidiaries, operates as a private mortgage insurance company. It serves originators of residential mortgage loans, such as regulated depository institutions, mortgage banks, credit unions, and other lenders. Essent Group Ltd. is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 6.36% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 64.74%
- Technical support level at 34.11
- Recently traded at 34.43 with a 50 day moving average of 31.98
- Market Cap $3.31 billion
- P/E 15.67
- Revenue expected to grow 28.40% this year and another 19.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 37.20% this year, an additional 18.20% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 20.35% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 buy, 5 hold and 1 sell recommendation on the stock