The Chart of the Day belongs to Wins Financial (WINS). I found the Chinese financial services stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 12/16 the stock gained 109.67%
Wins Finance Holdings Inc. is focused on providing financing to the small and medium enterprise organizations primarily in China. The company principal types of leasing consists of direct financial leasing, in which equipment purchase directly from approved suppliers and then lease the equipment to the lessees and purchase-and-lease-back arrangements, in which purchase and take ownership of the lease asset from the client and then lease the asset back to the client and charge rent. Wins Finance Holdings Inc. is based in Beijing, China.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 6 new highs and up 89.44% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 77.87%
- Technical support level at 264.77
- Recently traded at 341.89 with a 50 day moving average of 189.01
- Market Cap $7 billion
- There are no analysts following this stock and as I've continually cautioned on all Chinese stocks you really can't depend on the reported numbers anyway.
- This is a pure momentum play - a speculation not an investment and could fold like a souffle
- If it folds even a stop loss may not save you