The Chart of the Day belongs to Upland Software (UPLD). I found the Internet software stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/10 the stock gained 7.45%.
Upland Software Inc. is a provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management software that helps organizations to plan, manage and execute projects and work. It provides services to teams in Information Technology (IT), marketing, finance, professional services and process excellences. The Company's services include Professional Services, Education and Training and Global Support. Upland Software, Inc. is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 6 new highs and up 10.66% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 69.66%
- Technical support level at 24.56
- Recently traded at 24.80 with a 50 day moving average of 22.43
- Market Cap $507 million
- Revenue expected to grow 25.20% this year and another 12.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 200.00% this year, an additional 20.70% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 20.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 2 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock