The Chart of the Day belongs to Gartner (IT). I found the management consulting stock by using Barchart to sort the S&P 500 Large Cap Index stocks first by the most frequent new highs in the last month, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 5/25 the stock gained 6.96%.
Gartner, Inc. is a research and advisory firm that helps clients understand technology and drive business growth. Gartner's divisions consist of Gartner Research, Gartner Consulting, Gartner Measurement and Gartner Events. Gartner has the most comprehensive body of global research that reports on and analyzes the technologies that drive business and organizational success. Gartner Consulting leverages the company's industry-leading research capabilities to deliver hands-on client support, from strategy to measurable results.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 6.21% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.12%
- Technical support level at 125.51
- Recently traded at 126.08 with a 50 day moving average of 119.02
- Market Cap $11.34 billion
- P/E 43.48
- Revenue expected to grow 41.10% this year and another 16.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 17.60% this year, an additional 21.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 18.79% of the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong buy and 4 hold recommendations on the stock