The Chart of the Day belongs to Ultra Clean (UCTT). I found the electrical manufacturer by using Barchart to sort the Top Stocks to Own list first by Weighted Alpha, then by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 4/24 the stock gained 24.35%.
Ultra Clean is a developer and supplier of critical subsystems for the semiconductor capital equipment, flat panel, solar and medical device industries. Ultra Clean offers its customers an integrated outsourced solution for gas delivery systems and other subassemblies, improved design-to-delivery cycle times, component neutral design and manufacturing and component testing capabilities. Ultra Clean's customers are primarily original equipment manufacturers for the semiconductor capital equipment, flat panel, solar and medical device industries. Ultra Clean is headquartered in Menlo Park, California.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 27.51% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 77.24%
- Technical support level at 20.15
- Recently traded at 21.05 with a 50 day moving average of 15.86
- Market Cap $700 million
- P/E 18.30
- Revenue expected to grow 39.60% this year and another 3.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 163.10% this year, 5.30% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 20.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock