The Chart of the Day belongs to Match Group (MTCH). I found the on-line dating stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month. then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 4/11 the stock gained 11.03%.
Match Group, Inc. offers subscription-based online dating websites and applications services. The company's dating products brands consists of Match, OkCupid, Tinder, PlentyOfFish, Meetic, Twoo, OurTime and FriendScout24. Match Group, Inc. is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 80% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 18 new highs and up 17.15% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 69.44%
- Technical support level at 18.57
- Recently traded at 19.13 with a 50 day moving average of 16.96
- Market Cap $4.91 billion
- P/E 29.11
- Earnings estimated to increase 25.42% this year and another 22.97% next year
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 202 to 4 that the stock will beat the market
- Wall Street analysts issued 9 strong buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock