The Chart of the Day belongs to Momo (MOMO). I found the Internet software stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first by Weighted Alpha, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/1 the sock gained 99.28%.
Momo Inc. provides mobile-based social networking platform primarily in the Peoples Republic of China. Its platform includes mobile applications and related features, functionalities, tools and services. The Company offers two types of mobile game services non-exclusive mobile game services and exclusive mobile game services. It also provides membership subscription and other services which include paid emoticons and mobile marketing services. Momo Inc. is headquartered in Beijing, the Peoples Republic of China.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 15.66% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.13%
- Technical support level at 39.48
- Recently traded at 43.89 with a 50 day moving average of 36.11
- Market Cap $7.80 billion
- P/E 56.54
- Revenue expected to grow 106.70% this year and another 34.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 60.90% this year, an additional 38.60% next year ad continue to compound at an annual rate of 69.20% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 11 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock