The Chart of the Day belongs to JD.Com (JD). I found the Internet commerce stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/28 the stock gained 27.88%.
JD.com, Inc. operates as an online direct sales company in China. The Company, through its Website www.jd.com and mobile applications offers a selection of authentic products. It offers computers; mobile handsets and other digital products, home appliances; automobile accessories; clothing and shoes; luxury goods including handbags, watches and jewelry, furniture and household products; cosmetics and other personal care items; food and nutritional supplements; books, e-books, music, movies and other media products; mother and childcare products; toys, sports and fitness equipment; and virtual goods. JD.com, Inc. is based in Beijing, China.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 23.90% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 84.79%
- Technical support level at 39.76
- Recently traded at 40.23 with a 50 day moving average of 33.40
- Market Cap $57.93 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 35.00% this year and another 26.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 190.90% this year, an additional 131.20% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 19.06% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analyst issued 9 strong buy, 16 buy, 7 hold and 2 sell recommendations on the stock