The Chart of the Day belongs Mesoblast (MESO). I found the biomedical stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 2/17 the stock gained 18.72%.
Mesoblast Limited is a global leader in developing innovative cell-based medicines. The Company has leveraged its proprietary technology platform, which is based on specialized cells known as mesenchymal lineage adult stem cells, to establish a broad portfolio of late-stage product candidates. Mesoblast's allogeneic, 'off-the-shelf' cell product candidates target advanced stages of diseases with high, unmet medical needs including cardiovascular conditions, orthopedic disorders, immunologic and inflammatory disorders and oncologic/hematologic conditions.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 36.62% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 79.37%
- Technical support level at 7.53
- Recently traded at 7.61 with a 50 day moving average of 6.11
- Market Cap $591 million
- P/E 15.65
- Revenue expected to grow 531.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 18.16% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 buy and 2 hold recommendations