The Chart of the Day belongs to BCB Bancorp (BCBP). I found the New Jersey saving bank by using Barchart to sort the list of the Top Stocks to Own first by the most frequent new highs in the last month, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more.
BCB Community Bank, founded in November 2000. The Bank started with just one branch in Bayonne, New Jersey. After 10 years of success and growth, BCB acquired Pamrapo Savings Bank, also headquartered in Bayonne, but with reach into neighboring communities. Soon after this expansion, BCB acquired Allegiance Community Bank, headquartered in South Orange, New Jersey.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 12.87% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 81.60%
- Technical support level at 14.91
- Recently traded at 15.35 with a 50 day moving average of 13.82
- Market Cap $170 million
- P/E 23.49
- Dividend yield 3.78%
- No Wall Street analysts are presently following the stock
- Value Line rate the stock above average for price appreciation in the next year
- Total return in the last year was 31.67%