The Chart of the Day belongs to First Bank (FRBA). I found the state-chartered bank by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 10/10 the stock gained 60.47%.
First Bank is a state-chartered bank with five full-service branches. It provides personal and business banking services in New Jersey, the United States. The Bank offers checking, savings, and money market accounts; and auto and home loans, home equity line of credit, fixed rate home equity loans, lines of credit, term loans, commercial mortgages, letters of credit, merchant services, and construction finance. First Bank is headquartered in Hamilton, New Jersey.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 10.84% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 81.51%
- Technical support level at 13.63
- Recently traded at 13.80 with a 50 day moving average of 12.20
- Market Cap $116 million
- P/E 22.13
- Dividend yield .59%
- Revenue expected to grow 23.60% this year and another 18.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 29.50% this year and an additional 32.90% next year
- The Wall Street analysts following this stock gave it a strong buy recommendation