The Chart of the Day belongs to Univar (UNVR). I found the chemical stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled another buy on 1/11 the stock gained 2.97%.
Univar Inc. is a distributor of chemicals and innovative services. The Company offers solvents, resins, pigments, acids, bases, surfactants, glycols, inorganic compounds and alcohols. It also offers transportation and warehousing infrastructure, chemicals and hazardous materials handling services. The Company's operating geographical segments include Univar USA, Univar Canada, Univar Europe and the Middle East as well as Rest of World. It serves coatings and adhesives, food, oil and gas, personal care and pharmaceutical industries. Univar Inc. is headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 3.73% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 69.86%
- Technical support level at 28.86%
- Recently traded at 29.45 with a 50 day moving average of 26.51
- Market Cap $4 billion
- P/E 55.33
- Revenue expected to grow 2.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 378.60% this year, 35.80% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 101.76% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 buy and 4 hold recommendations on the stock