The Chart of the Day belongs to United Rental (URI). I found the equipment rental stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for the technical buy signals of 80% or better. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/18 the stock gained 14.45%.
United Rentals, Inc. is one of North America's largest equipment rental companies with over branches in the majority of states, several Canadian provinces and Mexico. The company offers for rent different types of equipment to customers that include construction and industrial companies, manufacturers, utilities, municipalities, homeowners and others.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 17.58% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 79.65%
- Technical support level at 122.94
- Recently traded at 127.06 with a 50 day moving average of 105.30
- Market Cap $9.6 billion
- P/E 13.80
- Revenue expected to grow .40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 3.20% this year, an additional 3.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 12.20% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 buy and 13 hold recommendations on the stock