The Chart of the Day belongs to Arista Networks (ANET). I found the cloud networking stock by using Barchart to sort the All Time High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha then again for the highest technical buy signals. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 11/8 the stock gained 10.84%.
Arista Networks, Inc. is engaged in providing cloud networking solutions for datacentre and cloud computing environments. It offers ethernet switches, pass-through cards, transceivers, cards, and enhanced operating systems, host adapter solutions and networking services. The Company serves a range of industries, including Internet companies, service providers, financial services organizations, government agencies, and media and entertainment companies. Arista Networks, Inc. is headquartered in Santa Clara, California.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 14.17% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 82.44%
- Technical support level at 94.25
- Recently traded at 95.25 with a 50 day moving average of 85.13
- Market Cap $6.6 billion
- P/E 37.49
- Revenue expected to grow 33.50% this year and another 21.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 26.20% this year, an additional 9.40% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 21.45% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 8 strong buy, 1 buy, 8 hold and a single sell recommendation on the stock