The Chart of the Day belongs to MGP Ingredients (MGPI). I found the liquor ingredient stock by using Barcharr to sort the All Time High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 11/14 the stock gained 10.28%.
MGP Ingredients, Inc. produces and markets ingredients and distillery products to the packaged goods industry. Its Distillery Products segment primarily offers food grade alcohol, fuel grade alcohol, and distillers feed. The company's Ingredient Solutions segment primarily provides specialty wheat starches and proteins, commodity wheat starches, and commodity vital wheat gluten. MGP Ingredients, Inc. is headquartered in Atchison, Kansas.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 24.68% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.88%
- Technical support level at 47.54
- Recently traded at 48.39 with a 50 day moving average of 40.55
- Market Cap $777 million
- P/E 27.28
- Dividend yield .17%
- Revenue expected to grow 3.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase .60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 15.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy recommendations on the stock