The Chart of the Day belongs to PNC Bank (PNC). I found the national commercial bank stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for the most frequent new highs in the last month then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/19 the stock gained 4.33%.
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. is one of the nation's largest diversified financial services organizations, providing regional banking, corporate banking, real estate finance, asset-based lending, wealth management, asset management and global fund services.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 9.42% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 69.45%
- Technical support level at 94.72
- Recently traded at 96.26 with a 50 day moving average of 90.37
- Market Cap $46.4 billion
- P/E 13.19
- Dividend yield 2.31%
- Revenue expected to grow 3.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 4.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 5.71% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 7 strong buy, 1 buy, 10 hold and 1 sell recommendations on the stock