The Chart of the Day belongs to Tetra Tech (TTEK). I found the pollution controls stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month. then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 9/21 the stock gained 7.94%.
Tetra Tech provides comprehensive environmental engineering and consulting services addressing complex water contamination and other environmental problems. These services are directed to a broad base of public and private sector clients and include substantially all types of engineering and consulting services in the environmental area, such as water chemistry, geohydrology, soil science, water and wastewater treatment, hydrodynamics, geology, air quality and civil engineering.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 8.40% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 67.57%
- Technical support level at 38.73
- Recently traded at 38.45 with a 50 day moving average of 36.13
- Market Cap $2.23 billion
- P/E 21.61
- Dividend yield .94%
- Revenue expected to grow 11.90% this year and another 6.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 15.30% this year, an additional 17.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 11.50% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy and 6 hold recommendation on the stock