This morning China Customer Relations Centers (CCRC) is the Chart of the Day. Today selection was made by default. At 10 AM this is the only stock in the Barchart data base to hit an All Time High. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 8/15 the stock gained 19.94%.
China Customer Relations Centers, Inc. provides call center business process outsourcing. The company focuses on the voice-based segment of customer care services. It offers customer relationship management, technical support, sales, customer retention, marketing surveys and research services. China Customer Relations Centers, Inc. is headquartered in Tai'an, the Peoples Republic of China.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 25.04% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 69.48%
- Technical support level at 14.00
- Recently traded at 15.59 with a 50 day moving average of 12.46
- Market Cap $283.75 million
- Since no analysts are following this company there are not revenue or earnings projections
- This is not yet a stock you can analyze
- All you can do is benefit from the price momentum
- Chinese stocks can collapse in a second so always be prepared to sell or have a stop loss in place