The Chart of the Day is Equifax (EFX). I found the business information stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. I always use the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistency. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/30 the stock gained 5.99%.
Equifax is one of the leaders in facilitating and securing commerce by bringing buyers and sellers together world-wide through information, transaction processing and Internet businesses. Global operations include consumer and commercial credit information services, credit card marketing and processing services, check guarantee and authorization, software, modeling, database management, marketing solutions, analytics, direct to consumer services, and Internet identity verification and digital certificate services.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 11.43% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 70.70%
- Technical support level at 134.98
- Recently traded at 135.80 with a 50 day moving average of 127.25
- Market Cap $16.16 billion
- P/E 29.14
- Dividend yield .97%
- Revenue expected to grow 16.90% this year and another 9.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 16.00% this year, an additional 11.70% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 11.70% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 7 strong buy, 2 buy and 3 hold recommendations on the stock