The Chart of the Day belongs to Lennox International (LII). I found the building products stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/20 the stock gained 9.55%.
Lennox International Inc. is a leading global provider of climate control solutions. The company designs, manufactures and markets a broad range of products for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration markets. The company's products are sold under brand names that include Lennox, Armstrong Air, Bohn, Larkin, Heatcraft and others. The company's furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioners, pre-fabricated fireplaces and related products are available in a variety of designs, efficiency levels and price points that provide an extensive line of comfort system.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 8.41% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 72.28%
- Technical support level at 150.13
- Recently traded at 152.05 with a 50 day moving average of 140.69
- Market Cap $6.63 billion
- P/E 24.78
- Dividend yield 1.15%
- Revenue expected to grow 4.30% this year and another 4.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 31.50% this year, an additional 12.70% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 18.43% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong buy and 9 hold recommendations on the stock