The Chart of the Day belongs to Clorox (CLX). I found the household products stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list fist for the most frequent new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. I always use the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistenecy.
Clorox Company's business operations, represented by the aggregate of its U.S. Household Products and Canada, U.S. Specialty Products and International segments, include the production and marketing of non-durable consumer products sold primarily through grocery and other retail stores.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 7.17% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 69.85%
- Technical support level at 136.36
- Recently traded at 139.24 with a 50 day moving average of 130.96
- Market Cap $18.02 billion
- P/E 27.08
- Dividend yield 2.23%
- Revenue expected to grow 1.70% this year an another 4.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 8.30% this year, an additional 5.50% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 7.10% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 10 hold and 5 under perform recommendations on the stock