The Chart of the Day belongs to Seneca Foods (SENEA). I found the food processing stock by Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number f new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistency
Seneca Foods Corporation is an independent, publicly traded, food processing company. They are a fully integrated producer, having made significant investments in facilities and technologies to enhance manufacturing processes, increase line speeds and guarantee premium quality. At Seneca, they even develop crop seeds and manufacture their own cans to give an additional competitive advantage.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 19.06% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.99%
- Technical support level at 35.92
- Recently traded at 37.88 with a 50 day moving average of 33.49
- Market Cap $373.88 million
- P/E 9.55
- Wall Street analysts are not following this stock yet
- The individual investor posting on Motley Fool vote 90 to 3 that the stock will beat the market