The Chart of the Day belongs to Store Capital (STOR). I found the REIT by using Barchart to sort the All Time High list first fr the highest technical buy signals then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts.
STORE Capital Corporation is an internally managed net-lease real estate investment trust. It is engaged in the acquisition, investment and management of Single Tenant Operational Real Estate (STORE properties). The Company provides net-lease solutions principally to middle-market and larger companies that own STORE Properties. It invests in single-tenant real estate such as chain restaurants, supermarkets, health clubs, and education, retail, service, and distribution facilities. STORE Capital Corporation is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 5.86% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.79%
- Technical support level at 23.44
- Recently traded at 24.39 with a 50 day moving average of 22.83
- Market Cap $3.09 billion
- P/E 12.48
- Dividend yield 4.55%
- Revenue expected to grow 49.80% this year and another 23.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 10.30% this year, an additional 10.80% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 5.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 9 strong buy, 1 buy and 3 hold recommendations on the stock